• Attention to detail
• Customer Service Oriented
• Adaptable and Ability to Multitask
Why just have a JOB. Have an Impact in a small organization and be part of a Family. The Service Support role provides an opportunity to Learn and Grow.
We go beyond the surface…..our purpose is:
“Connecting people and promoting life experiences through motorcycling”
Motorcycling is not just a pastime but a highway to life experiences full of fun, passion, community, travel and adventure. We understand this character and help people live their dreams.
Bolstered by the two most incredible brands of motorcycles (BMW and Ducati) on the cutting edge of technology, excitement, and passion, our dealership has created a solid foothold in the hearts of the motorcycle community fostered by our growing team of customer service oriented staff.
1. Promote Happiness
3. Integrity and Honesty
4. Drive and Engage the Communities
5. Innovate – Grow and Learn
Get The Picture?
The Service Support position will work closely with the Service Manager, technicians, as well as providing customer service alongside our service advisors.
• Oversee the warranty administration process
• Record and reconcile warranty claims promptly and accurately
• Customer inquiries for the Service Department
• Scheduling Service Appointments
• Keep all VIN filing up to date
• Performing additional duties as required by our management team
Having a passion for motorcycle’s is not a requirement … we’ll make sure you enjoy them!
*Please submit your resume by replying to this post
*Also, please visit our website to understand us better: http://www.highroadcollection.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Langley, BC V3A