Service Advisor – Fun, High Octane Position!
Highroad Vancouver is the premier motorcycle shop in Vancouver BC, Canada and a rare opportunity has become available as a Service Advisor!
We go beyond the surface…..our purpose is:
“Connecting people and promoting life experiences through motorcycling”
Motorcycling is not just a pastime but a highway to life experiences full of fun, passion, community, travel and adventure. We understand this character and help people live their dreams.
Bolstered by the two most incredible brands of motorcycles on the cutting edge of technology, excitement and passion, our dealership has created a solid foothold in the hearts of the motorcycle community fostered by our growing team of customer service oriented staff.
If you are looking to work in a fast paced and exciting environment surrounded by good people and great customers, this is an opportunity for you!
Basic Job Description:
Reporting to our Service Manager, the Service Advisor will work with our service team to provide exceptional customer experiences for our customers and to support the overall service team.
- Coordinating the arrival and flow of customers within the Service Department.
- Assisting customers upon arrival in the Service Department.
- Booking customer service appointments in our appointment system.
- Answering basic customer service questions.
- Reviewing repair order information with clients.
- Taking customer payment for completed service repairs.
- Performing walk-arounds on customer vehicles.
- Gathering customer appointment information to ensure readiness for the service dept.
- Updating customer contact information in the database.
- Assisting with on-demand and carry-over appointments.
- Calling customers to arrange pickup/deliveries for complete repairs.
- Explaining and quoting customers on repair pricing.
- Performing other duties as required by our management team.
- Minimum one year of previous experience in a high-volume customer service environment, preferably in the automotive/motorsports, hospitality or hotel industries.
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and quickly address customer questions or concerns, as per Company policies.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a process-driven environment.
- Exceptional verbal, written and listening skills.
- A passion for our brand and the desire to learn about the motorcycle industry.
- The ability to consistently manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- A strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to excel in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong working knowledge of computer applications, such as Outlook, Word, Excel and others
- Preferably one year of previous general automotive/motorsport employment experience.
- Preferably hold a valid motorcycle license however not absolutely essential.
- Preferably have working knowledge of the BMW and Ducati brand.
Having a passion for motorcycles is not a requirement … we’ll make sure you enjoy them!